The Mac Pro. Reloaded.
for Solid-State Drives
This recognition confirms our high level of demonstrated commitment and excellence in deploying Intel based HPC solutions. As a certified Intel Technology Gold Provider, we receive exclusive training on the latest solutions that help accelerate innovation and drive breakthrough results for compute-intensive applications.
New Modular Design | Year 2019 - Model 7,1
- Processor: Configure from an 8‑core to 28‑core Intel Xeon W processor
- Memory: Configure up to 1.5TB of DDR4 2933MHz ECC memory in 12 DIMM slots
- Graphics: Configure two MPX Modules with up to four GPUs
- Storage: Configure up to 4TB of SSD storage
- Input/Output: Four Thunderbolt 3 ports, two USB-A ports, and two 10Gb Ethernet ports
- 1 Year Warranty / Condition: New
- 3.5GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W-3223 processor
- 32GB (4x 8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory
- 256GB NVMe M.2 solid-state drive
- AMD Radeon Pro 580X graphics card
Sleek, Compact, Quiet Design | Year 2013-2019 - Model 6,1
- Processor: Configure from a 4‑core to 12‑core Intel Xeon E5 v2 Ivy Bridge processor
- Memory: Configure up to 64GB of DDR3 1866MHz ECC memory or 128GB of DDR3 1066MHz in 4 DIMM slots
- Graphics: Configure dual AMD Radeon Pro D300 2GB, D500 3GB, or D700 6GB Graphics
- Storage: Configure up to 2TB of SSD storage
- Input/Output: Six Thunderbolt 2 ports, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one HDMI port, and two 1Gb Ethernet ports
- 90 Day Warranty / Condition: Refurbished (Grade A)
- 3.5GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 processor
- 16GB (4x 4GB) 1866MHz DDR3 ECC
- 256GB PCIe flash storage
- Dual AMD FirePro D500 3GB
Original Modular Design | Year 2010-2013 - Model 5,1
- Processor: Configure a single processor with 6 cores or dual processors totaling 12 cores using Intel Xeon X5600 Westmere processors
- Memory: Configure up to 64GB in 4 DIMM slots with the single processor or 128GB in 8 DIMM slots with the dual processors using DDR3 1333MHz ECC memory
- Graphics: Configure one AMD Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card
- Storage: Configure a combination of up to 8x SSDs, 4x HDDs, and 2x PCIe Flash SSDs
- Input/Output: Five USB 2 ports, four Firewire 800 ports, and two 1Gb Ethernet ports. Optional USB 3.0/3.1 ports and 10Gb Ethernet ports.
- 90 Day Warranty / Condition: Refurbished (Grade B)
- Two 3.46GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon "Westmere" processors
- 32GB (4x 8GB) 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- 500GB PCIe solid-state drive
- ATI Radeon 5770 1GB
Everything was delivered exactly as described and performed flawlessly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend iBuildMacs to anyone interested in a Mac Computer. — December 2015
iBuildMacs has rescued my business more than once when I needed to find replacement systems for old ones that finally crashed and burned. — May 2016
My new Mac Pro Arrived well packaged and I was able to customize it perfectly to fit the Bill for what I do. — November 2016
iBuildMacs responded to my customer service request extremely quickly, researched the issue while responding instantly to my e-mails, and provided a direct link to Amazon with a $7 solution within 15 minutes of our first communication. — March 2017
I am very happy to have found iBuildMacs and Jon. He is providing honest and knowledgeable service for best machines that Mac ever built. — April 2017
The items arrived quickly and were packaged well. I found the staff to be very efficient and very professional, our communication was excellent. — April 2017
I came across the site and found the ordering process smooth and easy to understand. — August 2017
It's not everyday a company recommends you spend 50% less on a better solution than the more expensive one that isn't needed! — December 2017
From the get go their customer services was on point, they immediately answered any questions I had and made sure I was going to be happy with the computer I was purchasing. — January 2018
Some of Our Marvelous Customers
Solutions by Industry
The iBuildMacs Advantage
Recommendations based on your professional applications from techs with years of experience.
Build to Order
We will prepare your Mac Pro once you place an order. First, we will process your order through our inventory and create your shipping label. Second, your Mac Pro will enter our assembly line where the components and Mac OS will be installed. Finally, your Mac Pro will undergo benchmark and stability testing prior to shipment.
We cater to small, medium, and large businesses. Whether you’re looking to purchase volume for your post production company, or your own home office, we have you covered.
90-day warranty on refurbished Mac Pros. One year warranty on new Mac Pros. Our goal is to minimize downtime and make the process as simple as possible. Once we diagnose the issue, we will ship the replacement component with written and/or video replacement instructions.
Post-sale hardware support for the duration of owning the Mac Pro. Inquiries answered typically within 24 hours.
Most orders shipped within 48 hours. We maintain a large inventory which allows us to process orders as they enter our system.
Domestic Shipping via FedEx Ground and Express. Global Shipping via USPS Express and FedEx Express. Mac Pros ship in double wall boxes with custom molded foam to ensure safe arrival.
With years of experience in customizing the world’s most advanced Apple Mac Pro's, every workstation is tediously prepared by skilled technicians. Everything from inventory allocation, assembly, testing, and quality assurance are done in-house to ensure we provide only the very best for our customers. It’s what makes an editing workstation truly special, being prepared with perfection and finished with utmost care.
Putting together an editing workstation is only part of the process. Our expert technicians are obsessed with squeezing every ounce of performance from our computers. Anyone can put a system together by attaching parts, however to unlock maximum performance, factors such as: the wiring job, chassis airflow, power delivery, and layout of components represent the core foundation of a true custom Apple Mac Pro.
High-performance hardware needs to be properly tested for bottlenecks and stability issues. Our team of technicians test every custom Apple Mac Pro with a series of stress-tests and benchmarks that analyze the processor, memory, graphics cards, storage, and even the power supply. Once the workstation passes these tests, a second technician verifies them before sending the computer to our shipping and packaging team.
Every purchase comes with lifetime expert support by our in-house technicians. Our team strives to resolve any issue with your editing workstation as quickly and efficiently as possible. As a commitment to our dedication in helping our customers, iBuildMacs has a 100% rating from over 2,500 transactions on eBay since we’ve been in business. We imagine the situation from the customer’s shoes, and treat them just like we would want ourselves to be treated.