- Mac Pro 2010/12: 2 to 6 business days
- Mac Pro 2013 - 2019: 2 to 6 business days
- Mac Pro 2019+: 1 to 2 weeks
We accept mulitple forms of payment.
- PayPal and Amazon: Our primary payment methods because they offer both Seller and Buyer Protection. On the Cart page, select your preference and a popup will appear asking for your login credentials. Once logged in, your saved payment options and shipping addresses will appear.
- Credit/debit Card: On the Cart page, select the credit card icons. Once you enter your payment details, scroll down and select Guest Checkout. A PayPal account is not required for this option.
- ACH: A 3% discount will be applied since we avoid the payment processing fee's. Payments will only be accepted from business checking accounts based in the USA. Select the ACH option at checkout.
- Check / Wire transfer: A 3% discount will be applied since we avoid the payment processing fee's. Select the 'Check/Wire' option at checkout. Once your order is placed, we will email our payment instructions.
Local pick-ups are welcome.
The Mac Pro 5,1 will ship in a double-wall brown box 24x24x13 with foam specifically manufactured for the Mac Pro. The packaging is molded for the Mac Pro, so your Mac Pro will arrive safely.
The Mac Pro 6,1 will ship in a brown box 16x10x10 with bubble wrap surrounding Mac Pro. There will be several layers of wrapping, so your Mac Pro will arrive safely.
The Mac Pro 7,1 will ship in the original retail packaging and will be double boxed to preserve the condition of the retail packaging and to ensure safe arrival.
Typical shipping duration via FedEx Ground within the US:
- West Coast: 1-2 business days
- Central States: 3-4 business days
- East Coast: 4-5 business days
If you would like next-day or second-day air, please contact us for a quote.
Shipping to Canada (Tower / Cylinder):
- FedEx Express Priority (1-3 business days): $200 / $150
Shipping to all other countries (Tower / Cylinder):
- FedEx Express Priority (2-3 business days): Based on region.
The Mac Pro 7,1 has a 1 year warranty. The Mac Pro 6,1 and 5,1 have a 90-day warranty. Warranty begins the day FedEx tracking shows the Mac Pro has been delivered. Our goal is to make warranty support simple and quick to prevent hassle and minimize downtime. For user replaceable components (memory, drives, graphics cards), we will ship you the replacement component of the same model with installation instructions. This way, you will not have to deal with the hassle of shipping Mac Pro back and forth. Plus, downtime will be minimized. For components that are difficult to replace (logic board, processor, power supply), we will cover the round-trip shipping to our location in Los Angeles for replacement. Depending on the urgency, we can ship the replacement component to a Mac Specialist local to you and cover the labor cost. This is under the discretion of iBuildMacs.
Rest assured that each unit is thoroughly tested prior to shipment. From our experience of selling thousands of Mac Pros, ending up with a faulty component is rare. In these rare instances, we immediately send out replacement parts or do whatever necessary to resolve the issue. Even if your purchase is past the warranty period, we are here to help and find a solution to any problem that may arise.
If you are have a problem with the Mac Pro after the warranty period, we offer phone and email support for the duration of you owning the system. We have a tremendous amount of experience, thus can easily diagnose issues - typically quicker than the Apple Support. If your Mac Pro is out of warranty, we will help figure out the problem, help you locate the replacement component or offer the replacement component directly at cost, and provide replacement instructions.
Mac Pro 6,1 and 5,1 are sourced from professional environments and majority of components are new. We test our Mac Pro's thoroughly prior to and after the build process. We test the units for about 2 hours. In the rare case there is an issue, it will typically occur within the first day or two of starting to stress the unit. If the unit performs fine for the first few days, it will be fine for years to come.
We stand by our product 100%. We specialize in high performance workstations, so it's what we deal with every day. When it comes to expertise in the product, other vendors cannot compete.
We offer a 14-day return period, which begins the day FedEx tracking shows the order has been delivered. If your Mac Pro has an issue upon arrival, please contact us to create a RMA (return merchandise authorization).
For all other returns, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
Returns sent without prior notice and RMA will be refused.